1. First thing, make friends and enjoy college life. These 4-5 years of life will never come back and the memories you end up making will be there with you for rest of your life.
2. Focus on atleast one technology and try to master it. It can be either Front End development, Data Structure Algorithms, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing.
3. Try to improve your problem solving skills.It helps a lot in long run.
4. Sign up on LinkedIn and add some good connections.Networking is very important in IT industry and you never know when you need some help.
5. Do some globally verified certifications in the technologies you want to build you career in. This implies you are serious about taking you knowledge and experience in another level.
6. When you are in 3rd year and 4th year of you engineering try to get sponsorship for your mini project and final year projects.
7. Try for 3 months internship in some good organization. Even if your college does not provide opportunities, try to get it from LinkedIn connections.It matters a lot.
8. Along with your coding skills, try to work on aptitude and logical reasoning ability.For freshers most of the time during recruitment, organization keep aptitude and logical tests along with Programming questions as a elemination round.
9. Improve your communication skills especially in English language. It matters a lot when you want to move up in the hierarchy of organization and also boost up your visibility when you demonstrate the work you have done well.
10. Try creating a website or youtube channel of your own which will work as your passive income.It may or may not have to be related to programming. Just dedicate half or one hour in a day for it.
Trell a desi platform has become now the India’s fastest growing social-lifestyle-community-commerce platform.
After the ban on tiktok and focus rising promptly on Aatmanirbhar Bharat, Trell has now become a goto platform for people who were once on Tiktok.
Trells allows people to share their experiences by creating videos on health and fitness, beauty and skincare, travel, movie reviews, cooking on its platform.
Trell also has one of the feaure as ‘shop’ where users can purchase the products featured in the videos and earn rewards, goodies, and vacations through its interface.
Trell is available in Marathi, Kannada, Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam languages as of now.
There are aroung 2.2 lakh content creators on the application as of now and the app claims to have received a total of 5 lakh post uploads in a single day.
The app, on Monday, claimed that it had registered over 1.2 crore downloads and conintues to grow with around 5 times new activer users being registered daily. The members are often being called as trellers now.
The Indian government had passed an order last month, banning some most prominent Chinese applications in India. The authorities claimed that these apps were used to steal data from the users. Alibaba’s UC Browser, CamScanner and WeChat are among other prominent apps that were banned.
Reliance have finally rolled out most awating JioMeet app for general public on monday morning, 6th June.
There was tremandous amount of increase in usage of web conferencing apps like Zoom, Microsofts Teams, Cisco Webex among others. In view of same and focus now increasing on Atmanirbhar Bharat there can not be a better time fot it.
Release of this app in the morning even led Reliance to become 1st Indian firm to cross ₹11.5 trillion market capetalisation as shares of Reliance Industries scaled to fresh record high.
We will discuss some amazing features of JioMeet app:
You can signup on JioMeet app using either email id or phone number. This app is available for all users whether you are Reliance Jio subscriber or not. Once you enter details and click next, you will recieve OTP which you need to enter to prceed.
No of participants
Reliance JioMeet allows you to host upto 100 participants in one go. While many other web conferencing apps have been charging fees for getting large number of users in one session JioMeet does no charge a single penny as of now.
Look and Feel
JioMeet’s UI is quite similar to that of Zoom. You have quite similar options such as Join, New Meeting, Schedule, Share Screen among others.
There is no limit on number of meetings you can host in single day. Also you can continue the same meeting for upto 24 hours, there is no upper limit for time of meeting.
You can have option to enable waiting rooms, where people can wait untile your consent to join the meeting.”Safe driving mode” is there to alert members that you are driving.